• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD: PLEASE CLOSE: Latitude Carbon Speed Series Climbing Sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero One Actual

SH Member
I am selling 4 brand new, unused Latitude sticks. I only cut the tape to take the photo. I am selling as a four pack. In order to save on shipping I will put all four in a single box which means the box will be missing the piece of cardboard that comes inside to keep them from moving around a little bit.

$340.00 shipped. (No tax or wait period). This means you will not need to get your pitchfork ready.

PayPal please.

PM with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_2311.jpeg
    IMG_2311.jpeg
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
This is probably a no but would you be interested in doing some trading for 4 shikar fxd 20" with daisy chains? one of them has a scout platform on it as the top step and a clam cleat with an amsteel guys one stick rope.

I’m sure they’ll be gone by then but if my sticks don’t get shipped by the end of the month I’ll buy yours.

This is probably a no but would you be interested in doing some trading for 4 shikar fxd 20" with daisy chains? one of them has a scout platform on it as the top step and a clam cleat with an amsteel guys one stick rope.
No thank you sir but thank you for asking. I had the adjustable Shikars before and liked them a lot.

I am keeping my four sticks. I ordered eight originally. Four for myself and four for my hunting friend and he forgot he ordered them and now doesn’t want them.

I'm surprised they're still available. I tried them at the Expo and they're nice sticks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back