• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sold please close - Original Trophyline Saddle - Size Medium - $150tyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Bow

Selling my original Trophyline saddle - size medium. This is in excellent condition.

I love this saddle - it is extremely comfortable for long sits. I just got a Kestrel so I'm letting this go.
The original shoulder straps are still on it and great for walking into your tree.
It has a sewn in bridge. The saddle will come with the original tether strap.

Only trade I would make would be for a Nock2it or Silverback.

Saddle2.jpgSaddle1.jpgStrap.png

Last edited:
I don't remember the fit specs for the original saddle. A guy I know has a 38" waist and said it was comfortable. I'm 5'9" 165lbs with a 32/33" waist and it has lots of room for me.

I don't remember the fit specs for the original saddle. A guy I know has a 38" waist and said it was comfortable. I'm 5'9" 165lbs with a 32/33" waist and it has lots of room for me.
Not too big? I'm around a 32 inch waist also, is why I ask.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

For 32” waist it is big enough to adjust and have support on your legs.

This saddle is a little heavy as well but it is super comfy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the original TL size chart from their old site for the "Stealth"(neoprene) saddle medium is 27"-34" suggested. I have a screenshot of the full chart, but I cant post images to someone elses for sale thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back