• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD please close - Sitka Stratus Jacket, Men's Size L, NWT, 2022 Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoadedLimbs

SH Member
New with tags, Sitka Stratus windproof jacket with micro-grid fleece and removable hood, men's size L, Elevated II camouflage, 2022 version. I decided to go up one size, so this one's being sold brand new. Price is $225 TYD for U.S. addresses in the lower 48 states only. I will only send to the buyer's registered PayPal address. Payment must be via PayPal "Friends & Family" or you need to add 3% to your payment to me if you pay using "Goods & Services" to cover the PayPal fee. (In that case, the payment to me will need to be $231.75 total) Not interested in trades.

Attachments

• IMG_2216.jpeg
    IMG_2216.jpeg
    771 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back