• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE Trophyline Tree Saddle and Ernie/XOP platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixiehunter308

Trophyline Tree Saddle - Size Medium - $150 TYD

I don't think it's a stretch to say that it's in excellent, and maybe even like-new, condition (aside from being a bit dirty at the moment). My last hunt out of it last year was out of a kayak and it got a bit muddy as you can see in the pictures but I'll clean it up if someone buys it.

When I bought it I was 180 lbs and a 32 inch waist. I'm now 230 lbs and a 38 inch waist (yikes...). It's fit me every step of the way and is actually by far the most comfortable saddle I've used. I've also felt the safest in this saddle...something about the thick straps just feels solid.

It kind of hurts me to get rid of it cuz I've hunted out of it off and on for over 10 years but I've taken to the newer, more packable options out there. Would be a great option for someone wanting to get into saddle hunting for a bit cheaper and doesn't mind some extra bulk

No mods have been done to it and all factory parts are in great shape. The picture I took makes it look like I've removed the shoulder straps and lineman's belt but they were just tucked underneath during the picture.

Ernie/XOP platform also available - $120 TYD

I just put it up in my attic, so I didn't get it down to take a photo, but I can if someone is interested in it. It has the amsteel rope that came with it when I bought it. I only used it a handful of times. It is VERY solid on a tree. It's just not as packable on other options, so I don't plan to use it much.

Anyway, if anyone is interested...

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.22.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.23.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.23.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.24.54 PM.png

can you pm me on the plarmtform i will take it please

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back