• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

sold please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCHunter

Vendor Rep
Mystery ranch popup 38 with medium belt. Used one year, going to a fanny pack. Replaced a couple of tri-glides with mil spec buckles so you can strap stuff to the bottom. No holes or tears.
408607c2637d6231c79753bda3ab4d87.jpg
7eca67b3aec4265003a130d69df0e044.jpg
b609c42fcf45ba1f8a32f51f7d519da2.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is this a particular size? On the website it shows different sizes, but also says their sizing options have changed.

Is this a particular size? On the website it shows different sizes, but also says their sizing options have changed.
It's a medium belt. I believe all the frames are the same size, it's very adjustable.

It's a medium belt. I believe all the frames are the same size, it's very adjustable.

Thanks for the info! After some research it seems like this is probably too much pack for what I need.

Down to $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back