• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelvinM12

I actually have TWO of these that I want to sell. They are AT&T wireless and I am just not getting that service well where I am. Keep in mind you do not have to have AT&T service on your phone for it to work, Only AT&T service in the area you put the camera in. I have tried to price them really low ($150 regular retail) just in case you have trouble with service. Worst case scenario is you have two nice regular trail cameras. $75 each. Send PM.

8316A162-2138-48A0-BD5E-B4453FF450E7.jpeg

That's a really good price!
I've been through probably 20 different cameras and Moultrie's are without a doubt my favorite.
I'd grab these in a heartbeat if I had the money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back