• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sold please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATubbsBowhunting

Climbing sticks and platform for sale.
I am selling my novix minis and predator platform.
Novix mini upgrades include:
-fully stealth stripped
-7/64 daisy chains
-cable aiders on two of them
-standoffs modded to spin 360
-also have taped other parts with some black medical tape that is similar to vet tape.
Predator platform has been stealth stripped in noisy areas as well and the cam buckle strap is also stealth stripped.
This setup also come with the Fang system which allows you to transport the platform and sticks without a pack. Sticks just slide off the adapter that is located on the platform post.

Original cost price breakdown:
Novix minis: $170
Stealth strip kit: $26
EWO cable aiders (2): $22
Daisy chains (4): $60
Fang system: $60
Predator platform: $170
==total cost: $508

I’ll do $425 for the entire system and can ship tomorrow. Other than saddle and rope this is everything needed to get in a tree.
4d81648b8077dcbebc48834ce16b1d67.jpg

08eb28dde85a2da5b235e82f972c1536.jpg

7834e1f55ccee5038d7a1ac5bcc655cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just some advice most people on here even with extras have to sale below stock price because they may not want some.of the extras.. then your left with junk of you have to remove it.. would you do any trading?

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back