• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sold Price drop Overwatch Transformer Saddle with Oplux Adjustable Bridge LATEST MODEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hhicks18

I have had this for about 7 days. While this is probably the most well built saddle I have ever used or seen, I have learned that a 2 panel design is not for me. Absolutely nothing wrong with it and it is a work of art. I am just in need of a single panel style.

This is the latest model from Overwatch. Hard to get and Jamie did an excellent job getting this to me quick. He and his company are amazing and I can’t recommend them enough.

He customized an oplux adjustable bridge on this one for me even though the new models come with sterling. Again, the customer service is outstanding.

Note that the green “redundant” bridge as John from JRB climbing method would say, will be removed.

size 2

I paid $290 shipped last week.

I would like to get $270 shipped tyd or trade for a high end pleated style saddle. Would also trade for a kifaru pack, I can add accordingly.

thanks for looking.AE07DAB4-28E4-46AF-8887-711F4C6D412D.jpegDD47F038-5737-4591-8B0E-DB6F37CE4883.jpeg

Last edited:
The only saddle I've paid retail for and would do it again.

Just in case there are any concerns, I indeed shipped that saddle and bridge to him last week.

bump. Really don’t want to take this to Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Been getting some questions about sizing.

From the website:

Sizing is pretty straight forward and does not need to be exact. A size 1 is recommended for waist sizes up to 38 inches, for 38 and above a size 2 should fit well. If I was a size 37-38 I would upgrade to a size 2 just to have room for layering.

I wear 36 and Jamie suggested a 2

Night bump. If you find I’m off price wise please feel free to make offers. I ship ups and quickly so you will have it fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back