• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

(Sold) Trophyline Branded Stuff For Sale

MOBIGBUCKS

I have a Trophyline pouch for sale. Hooks up easily to Molle systems. $25 TYD

I also have atleast 9 of these Trophyline Thermos Pouches new in the package. They are handy for holding anything though not just Thermos's etc. They are made of neoprene and are 4.5"x 9". I'll take $12 apiece TYD for these.

DSC00751.jpg
DSC00759.jpg

I'd like to see some pictures of the thermos pouch?

Huck might be interested in the other one

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve got one outta the bag if u need a pic! It’s on my mesh saddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go. This is my “always ready” saddle. And yeah I’m a little weird about scent but not horribly LOL
8fcfd10bd1ac31a943be58d247d34add.jpg
18c6eb56e6adacf45b12b28f55fe1219.jpg

There was a protein bar in there five years old! When I was using lock on’s and not my saddle - I forgot about it!. That one there is fresh and so is the water! The tree trimmer is a trophy line tree trimmer ais well.
604a42ee2dea73f28a5abe97935fcd8f.jpg

Enjoy! Notice the top has a little handle on it as well.

Here we go. This is my “always ready” saddle. And yeah I’m a little weird about scent but not horribly LOL
8fcfd10bd1ac31a943be58d247d34add.jpg
18c6eb56e6adacf45b12b28f55fe1219.jpg

There was a protein bar in there five years old! When I was using lock on’s and not my saddle - I forgot about it!. That one there is fresh and so is the water! The tree trimmer is a trophy line tree trimmer ais well.
604a42ee2dea73f28a5abe97935fcd8f.jpg

Enjoy! Notice the top has a little handle on it as well.

Thank you for doing that man!

Oh heck I’ll take one too. PM me ur PayPal and I’ll slide some $ ur way!! Better save one for Huck too!

I have 4 Thermos Pouches left and the Trophyline Main pouch still available.

Ill take a thermos holder also! Send me you paypal address and I’ll send it!

Back