• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

*SOLD* WTS/WTT Mystery Ranch Pop Up 28

Post Pics brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Pics brother!

Done!
ce46b1a305f491e430570ac8a5fb8721.jpg
824b093f3e25b4775bef3a982eab040d.jpg
526083a9eef61a100e1c7d1dd54d40db.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That dang hurricane delta force rolled through last night got a little sporty around the house for a while.

Lmao what are you buying next ?
I have a badlands time bet pack and some cash for trade

300 TYD
Subalpine pattern
Only been in the woods once

Interested in trades for lwcg minis, or DS 1.0. will add cash for trade.

Might wanna post the size, they come in several right (for various waist and torso lengths)?

Might wanna post the size, they come in several right (for various waist and torso lengths)?
Yes. I do because I've been asked many times. It's a L/XL frame with XL waist belt. It can draw down very small overall. I would say easily fit someone in the 230-240 range.

Back