• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricstart

For Sale New condition ,(never hunted out of ) I did try it once in backyard . Cruzr xc hunting saddle size 2 {34 to 38) . Comes with Oplux tether and Oplux linesmen Rope ,Two Madrock carabiners. Extra One brand new sewn trc prusik cord loop and One brand new adjustable Amsteel Bridge (not pictured) all purchased from Cruzr . Brand new in package Two Tethrd SYS Hauler ES OG - Coyote Brown ,one recliner and one Predator xl platform all purchased from Tethrd (all New) . I did tie loop on platform which I will leave but it was never used comes with box with little tear on front where I took off label as shown in picture and warranty card and instructions included. One new eastern woods coyote brown water bottle. This a great setup . All three companies are top notch , $ 535 free ship lower 48 USA (PAYPAL) cruzr xc package.jpgpredator xl (2).jpgtethrd packs and back support.jpgxc date abd size.jpgpredator xl (2).jpgpredator xl.jpgcruzr xc.jpgeastern woods.jpgtethrd orinal box and warranty ,instructions.jpg

I will Sell saddle with Amsteel Bridge , Amsteel Tether and linesmen rope and madrock carabiners plus extra one Amsteel Bridge and prusik Not pictured $310 shipped lower 48
Just Saddle no Bridge $ 200 with Amsteel Bridge $ 225 extra Bridge and Prusik $235( No Tether or Linemen )
New XL Platform I will sell separately 165 shipped lower 48
I do have straight scout platform I will also sell if saddle sells or could buy with saddle purchase Not pictured
Only If I sell saddle I will sell rest of stuff separate Except Platform or If you buy saddle you can add what you want and I will price it accordingly .
Thank You

If I sell saddle I will get back to you . I do not want to break up set at this time. Except for the Saddle and Predator platform that I will sell separate. When I sell saddle I will reach out to guys who messaged me in order for individual items .

Thank You
Frank

Last edited:
I have a brand new tethered phantom saddle only used in the backyard aswell would you want to trade saddles

No trades . If I could saddle hunt it would be in Cruzr XC . Age and health sidelined me for now .Used Ladder stand this year and Hopefully next.

I was messaged about saddle . I made a mistake saying amsteel tether and linemen rope in one post . Sorry
Cruzr XC hunting saddle size 2 34 to38 waist Upgraded Amsteel Bridge Upgraded Oplux Tether and Oplux Linemen's Rope Combo with two Mad rock Carabiners .

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back