• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timberrat

Shikar 17” bolted on the fixed stand offs I purchased from OOAL (brand new). Will come with the 8 original fold stand offs that I milled the corners down so the sticks would side stack together also the knobs and bolts to put them back to original fold flat model and mule sticks to pack them. Also will have an angled scout platform as well as a versa aider. Bolts that were used for the stand offs are grade 8. Take $400 TYD with tracking.
****sticks will be unbolted and disassembled for easy shipping and all mods done will not be my responsibility if anything happens****
Can’t post pics….to large even after cropping. Want some pics I can text them….thanks

Shikar 17” bolted on the fixed stand offs I purchased from OOAL (brand new). Will come with the 8 original fold stand offs that I milled the corners down so the sticks would side stack together also the knobs and bolts to put them back to original fold flat model and mule sticks to pack them. Also will have an angled scout platform as well as a versa aider. Bolts that were used for the stand offs are grade 8. Take $400 TYD with tracking.
****sticks will be unbolted and disassembled for easy shipping and all mods done will not be my responsibility if anything happens****
Can’t post pics….to large even after cropping. Want some pics I can text them….thanks
Are these sticks available? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back