• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Soundbarrierhunting.com

MattMan81

SH Member

So was selling some old hang on stands from Craigslist. Some guy from sound barrier hunting sent me a message. I looked into the product and ended up trading my old stands for some of this stuff.
I had just ordered some stealth strips for my helium's. But now I have a few options. Once I get some time to coat my stuff, I'll do some more review. But just wanted to toss this out there and see if anyone else has used it, or maybe has any other pointers for putting it on. I ended up talking to Adam the guy who founded it for a few minutes. Nice guy, and looks like a pretty serious hunter. He said he bought a saddle this year to try as well.
I searched for it, and didn't see it any where else on the forum. If I even did it right. But any way something else for you guys to check out if you haven't seen it.

Back