• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Source for a 1 step aider?

grouse

Any ideas on where to source one? I see two and three step, but looking for a one step.

Wild Edge has an aider that is basically a woopy sling that i believe can be a one step. It's adjustable.

It’s pretty easy to tie one out of tubular webbing. I tied one Friday night to use as a moveable aider with helium sticks. Worked fine.

Just use a length of tubular wedding, insert a length a rope inside to help keep the step open and tie with a Frost knot. Used this for a year until I built my 3 step movable aider last week.

I ordered some 1” webbing from EBay and purchased a Speedy Stitcher from Walmart for $19.99. Then I sewed single aiders on the bottom step of each of my sticks. By adding a single step to all three sticks I gained the additional height of 1 1/2 sticks.

Back