• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Speed Hooks.

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Gents I found these a couple weeks ago but I'm just now getting around to posting about them.

Strap your climbing sticks or whatever to your molle webbing loops!

http://amzn.to/2FHfxiw

68d3f24bd14dfca1d68ee35cb0ac4abc.jpg
af2eb9c9dabc675eac02ed3c3444c35d.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

I have no idea how you do it, but man you find all the cool stuff!

G2 is definitely an innovator of alot of the gear that i use now. He loves his tinkering and remember that he gets kickbacks from the companies he buys from because many of us will then buy from them lol j/k

“If G2 builds it so will everyone else” (his field of dreams moment) lol

I've had some of those laying around for a year and haven't used them haha. I need to throw them on the saddle and see what I can use them for!

I have those on my GORUCK pack. Handy to keep hydration hose from flopping around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using paracord loops or Niteize gear ties. What makes this option better?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm using paracord loops or Niteize gear ties. What makes this option better?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
LOL. I use NiteIze. I think these are a little more elegant...not necessarily better. My NiteIze work extremely well. They're cheap and easy and look a little more polished. That's all.

I use the niteize and have a elastic band I hang my stick from. It looks like this would, could replace my system fairly easily

I was thinking of using those on my pack/bow accessory hanger strap. Move them wherever you want with a paracord loop for rangefinder/binos/calls.

These aren't quite as pretty as the ones g2 posted, but they work well and are easy to make. I made a bunch of them to my own specs...different weight, and length shock cord.The ones on the link are light weight and a bit short, but they're fine for some applications. Some other uses require a heavier duty or longer rig so I made my own. I've used them for lots of different applications.
https://www.bdbcanoe.com/bungee-dea...iasts-canoeing-camping-hiking-mountain-biking

Got one of these, little pricey but one hand operation to open or close. Also got the molle d-clips from amazon and like them, one hand operation just not real heavy duty. Sorry I'm not tech savvy enough to give a link.Screenshot_20180320-040337.jpg

Got one of these, little pricey but one hand operation to open or close. Also got the molle d-clips from amazon and like them, one hand operation just not real heavy duty. Sorry I'm not tech savvy enough to give a link.View attachment 4252
I use one of those to put my primos trigger sticks on my backpack when elk hunting. they are great. I only wish you could buy them in both directions. ie 90 degrees off of what they are.

I use one of those to put my primos trigger sticks on my backpack when elk hunting. they are great. I only wish you could buy them in both directions. ie 90 degrees off of what they are.
I thought the same thing, may be as simple as sewing a loop onto a loop or sew on a vertical loop. Only other way would to make it permanent with zingit or such. Us tinkerers always find a way.

Back