• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Spurs

Daniel

The way it’s written spurs appear legal?

dd9b61f39009ec58b62707efb0f22fd2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they are allowing removable lag screw bolts, I would think so. I would contact your game warden to confirm

Perfect. Anyone in eastern/central nc have spurs I could try.

I read NC regs the same. Bolts and spurs would be same as removable screw ins. I’m planning on some spurs - the carbon fiber spurs are crazy light. I don’t have a pair yet though

As long as your not leaving any metal in or attached to the tree even if it's attached with a none metal material you are 100% legal. Leaving a stand up between uses on public is a grey area, could illegal by the letter of the law depending on the legal definition of use, I haven't seen any case law on it anyway so it could be taken to me each and every use or a season of use. This part seems to be more officer discretion irl, I'll ask my local Wildlife Sargeant what he has been told. Obituary - not a lawyer or game warden but I do enforce fish and game law. Contact you local game warden to get his take on it. But bolts, screw-ins and spurs are definitely legal if you take them back out everytime.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back