• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Spy-Point Cell Link

Interested to see how these work. Ability to convert any current camera to a cellular seems promising. Anxious to see price point. Website says April release

Only problem I see is that it plugs into the usb and most USB ports are inside of the watertight compartments, or at least on the cameras I run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of mine don't even have usb ports. So i am not sure how they can say it would work on any camera.

As much as we have issues with the Micro's those Spypoint guys & gals are pushing the envelope and price points.

It's battery powered and connects via the SD card slot. It will work with any cam that has an SD card slot.

It's battery powered and connects via the SD card slot. It will work with any cam that has an SD card slot.

Gonna have to do some modifications to be able to run a wire into the SD card slot. Behind a sealed door...I like the $69 price point if that's correct

Only problem I see is that it plugs into the usb and most USB ports are inside of the watertight compartments, or at least on the cameras I run.

The video i saw said it would connect via the SD card slot, which I am pretty sure pretty much every camera has. I could be wrong but thats what I heard.

The video i saw said it would connect via the SD card slot, which I am pretty sure pretty much every camera has. I could be wrong but thats what I heard.

Saw some info today, it is a ribbon style cable that will allow you to plug into your USB port and keep your camera door closed. The device itself uses a micro usb.

Saw some info today, it is a ribbon style cable that will allow you to plug into your USB port and keep your camera door closed. The device itself uses a micro usb.

Back