• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Spypoint Cell Link and Chinese trail cam

jphillips97

SH Member
I have 2 of these that I have not used in a while and have removed from my account. I assume they still work but cannot guarantee. Free to a good home. Prefer to share with a young hunter, First Responder, Teacher, or military.... Reply to this thread and I will send to "the winner". I reserve the right to chose so it is not necessarily first come first served.

I’d be incredibly grateful to take them off your hands if you don’t find your preferred option. While I’m not a young hunter, I found hunting as an adult and have been at it for 4 seasons now. I didn’t grow up around it but fell in love with hunting and being out in the woods and have been finding ways to teach myself hunting and woodsmanship via books, YouTube, forums, podcasts, etc.

I'd like to give them a try, I'm an industrial tech teacher here MN. Teaching wildlife management, intro to electricity, manufacturing, woodworking and small engines. If the cameras don't enup working it'd be fun to see if my electrical class could take them apart and figure out what's broke.

I'd like to give them a try, I'm an industrial tech teacher here MN. Teaching wildlife management, intro to electricity, manufacturing, woodworking and small engines. If the cameras don't enup working it'd be fun to see if my electrical class could take them apart and figure out what's broke.

You are hitting all the right notes. A teacher (thank you), and you teach electricity (I am a former Electrical Engineering professor) and you like wood working! I have built almost all the furniture in my home.... Send me your address in a private message and I will ship them out...

Sorry Kriv923, but I really like to honor our teachers!

Back