• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Spypoint link micro cell cams

Is the coupon an individual one time use or a generic code for everyone? Anyone have one they don't plan on using?
It's in some advertisment mailers. It's a one time use if you can find it.

Spypoint currently has a feature that once you set up a camera, you can get free premium service for a month or a mail in rebate towards future purchase if someone uses you as a reference when setting up their camera.
May be worth you and a friend buying them. Have one set it up and the other use them as a reference. Get the $50 mail in rebate. Buy two more and split the $25 off each.
The rebate shows under the my account feature in the app

I've always wondered about these we have absolutely no cell signal where we hunt would the camera work

Looked at these more than once. Have they been out long enough for anybody to have experience with them yet?

Ya lot of money to spend on cam when im on public..worried about people stealing them. Sure be nice to not have to walk way back in there in summer to check cards though

I hunt public
I lock them up
And each camera has its own number. If stolen there is a button you can press on the app to report that camera stolen. They can track it down if it's has batteries.
No one else can use the camera if they steal it. The second they try it alerts spypoint of it's location.

I have mine send pics once a day. You can have it send whenever you want.
I have 98% battery life after 3 weeks and 110 pics.
The money saved on gas going back and forth should be factored in. More importantly to me, less trips means less human scent.
I can scout new areas and not have to go back and check those ones

Well the stolen feature is slick. I lock mine up too and yes I agree the less human scent would be great and never even thought about gas.. anyone know how well they work when thens terrible cell signal in woods

There is a Verizon model and a Nationwide model.
The nationwide runs off if Sprint, TMobile, ATT....(few others I think)
I would see which one gets best signal between the two (ask friends if they get service if in a different network)

The cam tells you how much signal it had at last time it sent pics
So I guess you could set it on instant, and see what happens while you are there.

They've had my camera for 2 weeks, I sent it in because it stopped working. I did all the troubleshooting, updated the software, and had the techs look at the files from the SD card. They told me to send it in. I called after 10 days of them recieving it, customer service said they couldn't tell where it was in the process. Tech support was having technical issues, so they couldn't transfer me to them... I sent them an email, still waiting on any word about my warranty/repair. I haven't gotten anything saying they recieved it, just from my tracking number.

Back