• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SRT and 2TC with Latitude Method 2

Empostarr

Hey all, looking for some input from anyone that climbs these methods and is using a Method 2 saddle.

I just stopped by the EWO store and tried one, I've been thinking of switching from my single panel Merlin to a Method 2, and my first impression was that it was def more comfortable due to the adjustability. I just want to sew if anyone has any issues climbing SRT or 2TC with this saddle before I commit to changing saddles.

Thanks for any feedback!

Works great with a short bridge as the bottom panel acts like a bosons chair.

I’d still rate the merlin as slightly more comfortable on long sits but the method2 is better every other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Works great with a short bridge as the bottom panel acts like a bosons chair.

I’d still rate the merlin as slightly more comfortable on long sits but the method2 is better every other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really liked the ability to get the top panel up a little higher, and the bottom panel a little further down my legs.

The one inch webbing at the bottom of the merlin just digs in to the same spot, no matter how often i shift it, it just ends up back there. So the ability to change that pressure point, and it staying there, is what's attracting me the most.

Glad to hear that climbing with it in those methods won't be an issue! Thanks!

I like the Latitude 2 for rope climbing or 1 sticking. Way better than my flex for these types of climbs. I actually hunted with my evo today (1 sticking). Soooo comfy, just heavier than the Latitude. Less hip pinch too.

Sold some Helium sticks today on Facebook, now just need to sell my current saddle so I can afford the new one

Aerohunter Merlin, size 2. Was trying to see if any local hunters wanted it, so I posted it on Facebook marketplace.

Ewo has a store?
Send me a pin
Sure do! Here in Lapeer Michigan. I was surprised to see that EWO was based in a nearby town, and then even more surprised to see he actually got a store right down the street. I host a podcast and I'm working on scheduling an episode with DanO once everything calms down for him.

Back