• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

St. Vincent Island Whitetail Hunt (Florida)

SwingingGator

Curious if anyone else is going to participate in the whitetail hunt on St Vincent island in the panhandle of Florida this year. We have a group of 4 going for a 3 day primitive weapon hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck! My father and I will be putting in for some hunts out there for next year. Also going to start accumulating some Sambar preference points. :)

Curious if anyone else is going to participate in the whitetail hunt on St Vincent island in the panhandle of Florida this year. We have a group of 4 going for a 3 day primitive weapon hunt.

Let me know how you do. It's maybe a 3 hour drive for me. I'd like to do it someday.

I’m building points for the Sambar Hunt as well. Fingers crossed because that would be an awesome experience.

We’re hoping for some kind of success. The hurricane canceled both prior hunts early in the season so this is the only 3 days it will be hunted this season.

Back