• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Stackable climbing sticks. Impressed so far.

Had four or five hours in a tree with these. People comment about the weight. They are a bit heavier but no shape edges. Really grips the tree and I able to use the top step as a platform and it works. The predator is a bit more comfortable but for 2-3 hour sit it was fine with a few adjustments with my feet. I am a leaner not a sitter mostly.

Awesome glad you happy. The rest of us have no idea what your talking about. Care to share which climbing sticks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
X2 I’m assuming he’s talking about the stacked outdoors. Most sticks are stackable to some degree.

Back