• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Stacked outdoors

Dpitchford921

Has anyone heard of the stacked outdoors sticks? No metal no bolts I’d imagine they are quiet and light just looking for input.

Are they light? Specs say 2.35lbs per stick @ 21"
zer0 is correct about the weight they say on their website. I just don't know how one stick would weigh 2.35 pounds. Looks like they would be around a pound with the material they are made out of. I just bought the wild edge steps, but these are a cool idea and design so if I had a chance I would maybe test them out. only thing that would worry me is it something cracked on them then you have to buy a whole new stick instead of replacing a part. My muddy's and lone wolfs I had for years and nothing ever broke or damaged on them and they got beat around.

And they are relatively light and appear more hackable for the height you get.

Hawk Helium sticks 2.8lbs @ 30" .09lbs per inch
API Sticks 3lbs @32" .09lbs per inch
Muddy Pro Sticks 2.5lbs 20" .12lbs per inch
XOP Sticks 3.2lbs @34" .09lbs per inch

Stacked sticks 2.35lbs @21" .11lbs per inch

Nice. We should almost sticky that. I guess I was 1 100th off on the Muddys. Do you have the lone wolf info?

@Deltahuntr I agree, the weight difference is minimal at best.
However, with these specs as a baseline, we can really dig into some analysis paralysis :)
Do the stacked sticks have a robust enough design at the stand off for an aider?
Consider the Stacked sticks are a molded step and not a viable option for cutting/modding. Thus meaning these sticks will ALWAYS be 21" @ 2.35lbs.

Anyone get their hands on these? They are very intriguing given the stackability.

Features and specs:
  • Made in USA
  • Longer tree straps than competitors
  • Tree straps include large hand loop for easier grip and tightening
  • Bigger surface area with aggressive tread design for your boots
  • No assembly or moving parts that can fail or break
  • Solid one-piece design
  • Dual strap post design for added stability
  • Heavy duty cambuckle straps
  • Shoulder strap included
  • Weight: 2.35 pounds per stick; 9.4 pounds per set of 4 (without straps)
  • 300-pound load capacity
  • Ladder Stick Length: 21″
  • Distance Between Steps: 17.25″
  • Introductory Pricing: Single Stick $48.99, Stack of 4 $179.99
The total stick length is 21 inches but it only has a 17 inch step and they weight 2.35# WITHOUT the strap.......

nope, not unless someone sends one to me :) just not interested in them as they offer nothing new. and I do not want a 17 inch step that killed them for me

Back