• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Stealth Strip Buckle Silencers

Mjdohring

I just installed the Stealth Strip Buckle Silencers on my Lone Wolf Strap being used with my Predator Platform and man do they work, check out the link below on putting them on and then the difference... Great Job Stealth Outdoors.

Ha! I’ve spent hours cuting small pieces of stealth strip to do each buckle for each stick and both stand straps. These would have saved so much time. Awesome idea!

Previously, I cut and restitched yak grips, them went to stealth stripping small individual pieces (TIME CONSUMING) so this really should have a great niche for those using straps/buckles and want to minimize contact noise.

Ha! I’ve spent hours cuting small pieces of stealth strip to do each buckle for each stick and both stand straps. These would have saved so much time. Awesome idea!

They are very easy to install and we will see how they hold up...I don't anticipate any problems because my stealth strip never comes off...

I have spent a lot of time cutting out the pieces for cam buckles. Even made stencils of each of the 4 pieces needed to cover a buckle. This looks like a great time saver!

Back