• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Stealth Stripping your climbing sticks

Mjdohring

Well I finally broke down and did it... I Stealth Stripped my Beast Sticks...Had to silence them... If u want to see how I use Stealth Strips and get a nice tight seam check out the link below...

So I saw you cut holes in the stealth strips, did you complete the other sticks? How well do they continue to stick well?

Can't speak for his application obviously but stealth strips stick really well. To the point where I wouldn't put them on anything where I may need to remove it

So I saw you cut holes in the stealth strips, did you complete the other sticks? How well do they continue to stick well?
I did 6 holes on the one stick... Stealth Strip is still holding well...I haven't decided if I'm going to do all the holes yet.... It will make them look cool, but it's not really going to effect the performance... I may decide to do it if I find time...LOL...

I did 6 holes on the one stick... Stealth Strip is still holding well...I haven't decided if I'm going to do all the holes yet.... It will make them look cool, but it's not really going to effect the performance... I may decide to do it if I find time...LOL...
@Mjdohring Did you cut away the stealth strip to expose the weight reducing holes? If so how did that turn out?

@Mjdohring Did you cut away the stealth strip to expose the weight reducing holes? If so how did that turn out?
If u want to do it... I did do one stick, I used a small x-acto knife and heated the blade with a torch and zipped around the hole fast it came right out... others have indicated the used a soldering gun...

Back