• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

# stealth strips are the schiz

gameflogger

SH Member
Louis at stealth strips is an awesome guy! I give all credit to my encounter to saddlehunter. I recently got sone stealth strip material from stealthoutdoors and I used it on my arrow rest, 1 stick, I even fixed a hole in my camo coveralls. I think I am going to stealth strip everything now. It has held up very well on my arrow rest. Mole hair felt tends to get slick and make noise after a few hundred shots. The stealth strip material conforms much better and seems to hold up much better.

Agreed I had many issues with my QAD sqeaking, all due to worn out pads on the draw. Got replacements and same thing after 200-300 shots. Probably have 500-600 since making a SS replacement with no noise issues. I've made a bunch for friends to replace the stock QAD crap pads

Louis is a great guy. I was trying to order SS for my helium mini’s and the link on the website wasn’t working to be able to order. I sent him an email and asked him if he was out of stock and ask if he had a Memorial Day sale coming up. He said the link was bad and had to fix it and there was no sale but because of the trouble we would throw in a free extra couple lengths of SS and would charge me the lesser price for the strips. Top guy all around. Been super happy with everything I have gotten from him. It’s durable and helps those accidental metal on metal “tinks”.

Uncle Lou is top notch. One of my favorite people

Agreed. I’m local so I have been lucky to be able to pick up SS from Lou as part of my all-cash-no-credit-card-so-I-can-stay-married shopping. He is always great to talk to and I love the product. It sticks and stays.

Lou is top notch his new smoke Camo pattern is where it’s at debating on switching my sticks over from strata to smoke
Went over top of my strata with smoke on my one stick hopefully it holds up extra couple ounces but 2 layers is a bit quieter

How are you guys preppy metal parts before application?

Back