• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Steelforce SS180 Broadheads

HunterBob

Has anyone tried these specific broadheads from Steelforce? Would love to hear some reviews.

I just got the Phathead SS180 heads in last week. They are one mean piece of metal!
Incredibly thick steel blades and a thick steel ferule. They fly like lasers at the front of my 580gr arrows and are hair popping sharp right out of the package.

I just got the Phathead SS180 heads in last week. They are one mean piece of metal!
Incredibly thick steel blades and a thick steel ferule. They fly like lasers at the front of my 580gr arrows and are hair popping sharp right out of the package.

Awesome! This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks! I like the idea of the thicker blades but wanted something a little larger than the original Phathead. These are on my list for next broadheads.

Awesome! This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks! I like the idea of the thicker blades but wanted something a little larger than the original Phathead. These are on my list for next broadheads.
They are a sleeper broadhead for the price.
The greatest width of cut is 1 1/8" and the bleeder is 3/4". 1 3/4" in length.
The main blade is .080" which is one hefty chunk of steel
For $45/3 they are an excellent value.

I shot their traditional single bevel heads for a few years and just changed to these.

Perfect, I was thinking the same thing, just wanted to see if someone else could verify for me. Thanks again!

Back