• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Stickers! YAYYYYY!

DannyAttacksTheMountain

I’ve got stickers from just about any cool company I order anything cool from. Where does everyone place their collection of stickers they’ve acquired over the years if ordering hunting gear?

DATM

959b92223cfc12e375415092aba832ac.jpg
f061269ac6fb915cbdb709bf852daeae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a bag full somewhere of hunting related stickers, keep saying I'm going to put them on my toolbox or welder at work but I haven't yet

I give them to a buddy for his kids, at least they get a kick out of them (him, not so much as goodness knows where they end up). I'm with @Nutterbuster on this, I'm just not a big fan of stickers on stuff.

I only put the stickers on my Ranger to iritate my wife. She hates it and thinks it looks tacky....so naturally what should a guy do! I covered the cooler one day out of pure boredom. I'm not a big fan of logo stuff either, espically paying for it. There are exceptions when it come to t shirts, I will buy those in logo gear if they are cheap and I like the feel.

I only put stickers on something if I am getting paid for advertising. Still have no takers yet.

One potential exception for me: If I run across a mr yuk sticker, I would put it on my laptop to annoy others in my open office.

My two trucks are 2008 and 2013 models....both are still sticker free. I am torn, however, on the 2008 (the hunting truck). I’ve had a BHA sticker in my dresser for over 2 years now trying to decide if I wanted to put it in the bottom left corner of the back glass.

There has been a dresser handed down from my oldest son to my youngest that is covered in every sticker I have obtained over the last 17 years. Couldn't begin to guess how many stickers are on it.

I use them to personalize my storage tubs instead of using boring labels. And I hate having to open multiple tubs to find what I need...

Example - Deer tubs, turkey tubs, fishing tubs, camping tubs, scouting tubs...

Each sticker that correlates to an activity gets put on that tub. Something like vortex isn't the only identifier so I could have it on a tub with tetherd or Avian-X and I'd still know if it's a deer tub or turkey tub.

I NEVER put them on my vehicles or anything like that ...but they do help keep me organized.

After all these years I finally went ahead and put a hang time decal on the rear driver side glass of my pathfinder. I liked it so much 2 weeks later I put my unit crest decal and jump wings on the other side of the glass. If I want them gone It'll take 2 minutes with a razor blade.

My two trucks are 2008 and 2013 models....both are still sticker free. I am torn, however, on the 2008 (the hunting truck). I’ve had a BHA sticker in my dresser for over 2 years now trying to decide if I wanted to put it in the bottom left corner of the back glass.

That’s where mine is. It lives alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won’t put a sticker on anything. I even just lay my hunting lease sticker on the dash of my truck when I’m at the club. During hunting season all those bow stickers and gear advertising decals on the rear window of guys trucks are a good way to get a window busted by someone looking for that Hoyt or Mathews to add to their collection without paying for the sticker

Back