• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

STICKS AND VEE STEPS AND OTHER FOR SALE (LOCAL PICK UP ONLY-NO SHIPPING) Available in Neptune Township, NJ

drpike22

4-20" Hawk sticks- Used to try out only- Painted camo, stacking cups reworked to work properly, 3- with 3/16' Amsteel-daisy chain rope mod. 1- with 1/4'Amsteel all for $75.00

3-full length Hawk sticks with new hawk daisy chain straps and button. Used a few times. Painted camo. One stick has small Hawk platform installed in place of steps. I have the steps that were removed. $50.00

5- Primal Vee steps with Amsteel rope to replace the original straps with step keeper rack. $40.00

I also have several ascending-belay devices (I can provide a list if interested, price will vary) I will sell one length of 65' of Teufelberger Platinum rope (3 years old, lightly used, no cuts, never wet) $60.00

1-H2 saddle with amsteel bridge, camo pattern size L (I am a 36" waist and it has room) In very good condition. $100.00

All are in very good to like new condition. I am selling the above because of Back Problems that may temporarily or permanently end my hunting from trees. I bought these items hoping that they would be easier for me to climb. Reasonable offers will be considered.

I live in Neptune Township, NJ

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY CASH ONLY If interested contact me at drpike22@yahoo.com

Attachments

• HAWK STICKS.jpg
    HAWK STICKS.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 4-Hawk Sticks.jpg
    4-Hawk Sticks.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 5-Cam over steps.jpg
    5-Cam over steps.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 41