• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Subway jared just wishes....

Blinginpse

He was cool as tethrds own personal hot sexy man diaper model. Yea you all know
Him.... tethrd jared. I think granny wants your autograph jared and not happy
92960c3b5576ab8a9f415f4545ed1049.jpg

He probably wishes he wasn’t a child rapist.
I know I do. I wish I could set him on fire personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dk about any of that I just made this to be silly and nag at flingin some

@Blinginpse finally starts a thread that doesn’t start off with me looking at some guys bikini line and you go and post something like that. You should really read your post from another perspective. That second sentence can be taken a couple different ways. I was a little shocked the first time I read it.

@Blinginpse finally starts a thread that doesn’t start off with me looking at some guys bikini line and you go and post something like that. You should really read your post from another perspective. That second sentence can be taken a couple different ways. I was a little shocked the first time I read it.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that chuckled a little at that one!

Also, does anybody know how to have a warning pop up for posts? Something like:

"Hi, we see you're at work/grandma's place. Are you sure you want to view a thread started by @Blinginpse?"

Who am I kidding? I'd click anyways.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that chuckled a little at that one!

Also, does anybody know how to have a warning pop up for posts? Something like:

"Hi, we see you're at work/grandma's place. Are you sure you want to view a thread started by @Blinginpse?"

Who am I kidding? I'd click anyways.
When I see his user name I know I don’t want to see it but can’t help but click.

Go to your home. Are you too good for your home?

Who am I kidding? We all know West Virginians like @flinginairos can't afford real homes and are forced to live in little rock caves with their cousins and banjos.

Go to your home. Are you too good for your home?

Who am I kidding? We all know West Virginians like @flinginairos can't afford real homes and are forced to live in little rock caves with their cousins and banjos.

It’s a darn nice rock cave tho. Don’t be jealous.

Back