• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Suggestions for a retractable lanyard to use for rangefinder

Search key-bak on amazon. That’s what I use for several applications. They work great.

Attachments

• B3D6032C-F801-4DF9-9219-8DD328F795D8.png
    B3D6032C-F801-4DF9-9219-8DD328F795D8.png
    616.4 KB · Views: 65
Medium or large depends on the weight of the items you want to attach to the lanyard. Look at the weights that the lanyard can hold.

Im also looking for one to hold my binos in the tree. Looks like that amazon one is a POS. They removed it from sale.
I have the small ones from garmin I use for my rangefinder (light) and my grunt call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a nikon. Easy to detach. Easy to hook.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I 've taken LOTS of deer using a compound and ranged most of them so I'll offer a lil tip,mount retractable rangefinder I used nikon on rt shoulder of my hunters saftey vest about a inch below top so it kinda hangs where shirt pocket would be.I would have bow pointing at deer,range em,hook up and let em have with very little movement all behind bow and quiver.with practice you can do it in a second and make a very accurate shot.if deer were alert I'd wait till they were not before shooting if possible,hunting urban hunts where shot placement was very critical.

Back