• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Super Bowl Venison

Don’t forget your neighbor to the south east!!!! Haha I’m not feeling hot planned on doing smoked Buffalo chicken dip and a brisket and some burnt ends but we settled for pizza and NyQuil for this years game

Not a Philly fan per se, but rocking homemade cheesesteaks (not venison) to support the 4 Bama alum.

RTR (Fly Eagles Fly)

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Waver sliced a backstrap and made French dip venison sandwiches

Not a Philly fan per se, but rocking homemade cheesesteaks (not venison) to support the 4 Bama alum.

RTR (Fly Eagles Fly)

Surely you aren’t going to claim Hurts?

Claiming players like bama claims titles lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely you aren’t going to claim Hurts?

Claiming players like bama claims titles lol

Since he graduated from Bama, after winning an SEC title for the Tide, yes. Happy he went on to success as a grad-transfer Sooner and now with the Eagles. Yes, definitely claiming.

And yes, 18. RTR

Since he graduated from Bama, after winning an SEC title for the Tide, yes. Happy he went on to success as a grad-transfer Sooner and now with the Eagles. Yes, definitely claiming.

And yes, 18. RTR

Lol

Grilled venison burgers! I am a Skins fan. I am very used to watching other teams play in the super bowl.

Lol

Claiming Landon D1ckerson too, even though he did 3 years st FSU, and only 2 at Bama. One tough dude. OL not the same since he graduated.

Big oof for Jalen just now. Can't spot Mahomes points.

Claiming Landon D1ckerson too, even though he did 3 years st FSU, and only 2 at Bama. One tough dude. OL not the same since he graduated.

Big oof for Jalen just now. Can't spot Mahomes points.

I hope they both lose but that’s not going to happen

My own personal 70/30 Venison/Pork ground burgers piled high with bacon (wow with bacon it may be more like a 60/40 mix). And Corona's of course.

Back