• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Superday pack question

firehunter

Hi guys, I have been looking at getting a new pack for the coming season and it will be my first in a saddle. I am thinking about getting a supperday pack. If anyone that uses it could answer a few questions for me. I am getting a predator platform and dose it fit in the pack and I will be using sticks so if anybody could post a picture of how they attach their sticks to the pack that would be awesome. I have lone wolf sticks if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I have been looking at getting a new pack for the coming season and it will be my first in a saddle. I am thinking about getting a supperday pack. If anyone that uses it could answer a few questions for me. I am getting a predator platform and dose it fit in the pack and I will be using sticks so if anybody could post a picture of how they attach their sticks to the pack that would be awesome. I have lone wolf sticks if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use a badlands ascent. The predator fits perfectly in the outside bow flap and sticks ride nicely two on a side. It's not a crazy large pack either.

I have super day and predator platform fits inside. Sticks go on outside.

Attachments

• 5E58BAD7-C3ED-48BC-B3A6-D226E01AE442.jpeg
    5E58BAD7-C3ED-48BC-B3A6-D226E01AE442.jpeg
    506.8 KB · Views: 85
I had the Superday, but now have the Diablo Dos. Yes, the Predator fit in either pack just fine, as well as your knee pads and saddle, if you prefer.

I strap my sticks on the outside using the compression straps and the drop down rifle boot. My sticks are cut down, but the boot is adjustable so longer sticks would not be a problem.

I actually prefer the Diablo Dos. It has a lightweight frame for support, and the belt is not as rigid as the Superday. I am thinking it will hang in the tree a bit better, although I had no problems with the Superday. Both are great packs IMO.

These pics are of the Superday and cut down Helium sticks.
dd6619c75efd999f0f845757fc17e6cf.jpg
428274ac41b5673ed32e2ab4be963547.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I actually returned the Superday pack and went with a Badlands Axis pack (Cabela's exclusive). I found the Superday to be a bit much for day trips out. I think the pack is awesome if your going deep country / over night but for day trips out, personally I think its a bit much. If you haven't ordered from BL yet, be sure to sign up for their emails, they will shoot you like a 30% off coupon for your first order (least they used too).

I actually returned the Superday pack and went with a Badlands Axis pack (Cabela's exclusive). I found the Superday to be a bit much for day trips out. I think the pack is awesome if your going deep country / over night but for day trips out, personally I think its a bit much. If you haven't ordered from BL yet, be sure to sign up for their emails, they will shoot you like a 30% off coupon for your first order (least they used too).

I guess the Axis is not sold anymore or at least I cant find it. I kinda like the superday because it has the room if I need it and in the winter here I need quite a bit of space for stuff. I also am wanting the pack to have a decent waist strap to help distribute the load to help my back so no single webbing waist straps.

Back