• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Support Group for @huck72412

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
With over a month left before hunting season, "huck" seems to be losing it. Please keep him in your thoughts. We're pulling that you can make it through buddy!!!

Losing it? I think he done lost it long ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think at this time of year we all need a support group. As the fever builds we all get a little weird lol

I'm so grateful I'm no longer alone. I thought I was the only one who needed group support for my habit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely not alone some just get it worse than others but we all get it at least on this site.

Your not alone Huck. I am losing it too, WHAT CAN I BUY TO FEED MY SANITY!>??:eek:
I am eyeballing those DIY sticks Bowhunter15 is making ......

Back