• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Suspenders

MA_PAdeerslayer

Anyone got em? Like em? Where ya buy em?

Thanks! Interested in em would like em for 12/3 as I leave that day for PA. I could shop them there aswell.

I use a pair of Duluth truckers suspenders They work great and with them hooking up on the sides I just clip them in to a couple of my farthest forward Molle loops and done deal Donthave to take em off or nothing while hunting

I use my lineman's belt. Add a carabiner to a MOLLE loop above your butt crack. My lineman's belt is tied on my left loop, so I grab it with my right hand, throw it over my right shoulder, down my back, into the carabiner, over my left shoulder, into the right hand lineman's belt loop. Carabiner is used for my pulldown rope, and as a backup carabiner.

I do not climb the tree with the LB like this though. Not comfortable doing so with all that rope going near my neck. Strictly walking in.

Back