• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sword LH Twilight Hunter sights (2)

huntin_addict

For sale, (2) LH Sword Twilight Hunter sights. One sight has 5 pins, different colors, .019, missing the glow in the dark sticker around the sight ring. One has 6 pins, all green .019 with the bottom pin being .010, does have glow in the dark sticker around ring. Both come with lights, although batteries may need changed. Lights function, but dim on 5 pin sight. $45 each tyd or if purchased as a pair, $85 tyd. Thanks
20190414_200531.jpg20190414_200513.jpg20190414_200521.jpg

Interested...How do you like running all green pins? How long ago did you change them to green? Wondering how long ago because I thought sword maybe updated there fibers??

I haven't used this sight in about 3 years. I was using it to shoot 3d only (I ran an HHA during hunting season, only use the HHA now, prefer slider). When I got the sight the pins were all green. I didn't mind the all green, to be honest when the ambient light is dim I see green the best. That is purely my opinion, others like the multi-colored. The sights are at least 6 years old, conditions are very good.

Back