• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sys hauler and wild edge steps

Wmihunter

Will 4-5 wild edge steps fit inside sys hauler (made by tetherd)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the hauler is made from a mesh material so the steps may rip the bag putting them in.

No. Ive got the Sys hauler ES or whatever it is called by Tether'd, the one with the side pockets. Its a very well made product. Wild Edge steps will not fit into it at all. A Thermacell fits into one side nicely. I keep my tether, screw in bow hanger and screw in drink holder in it, but you could likely fit a lot of your usual gear in it.

My hauler holds my recliner and my tether. That’s about it. Like said above stepps would not fit.

Does anybody know where I can get some of those metal parts like on sys hauler for attaching to molle? Thx guys

These hold up to 6 stepps easily. They are old night vision goggle carry bags the military used. Bought it at a surplus shop. I cut a small hole in the bottom and which will fit 8 stepps. IMG_0001.jpgIMG_0002.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ill have to look for one of those. My WE steps just came and the bag wont zip up w/o wrestling it to the ground.

Ill have to look for one of those. My WE steps just came and the bag wont zip up w/o wrestling it to the ground.
How long ago did you order them? I figure I got another 4 weeks at least before mine come in.

Nov 10th. I like the steps but the bag is not so good
Yowsa, so I got another month and a half to go to get mine. I didn't think I would like the bag based on the youtube videos I watched, but I figured I could use it for storage. I ordered the 10 steps pack I think but I will be trying to use 3-4 with an aider, so I was going to figure out a seperate way to transport them to the field. Toyed with ordering a syshauler to carry them, glad I saw this thread.

Back