• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tactacam came in today

Cript2014

I ordered the tactacam 4.0 to try and get some of my hunts on film. I know it’s nothing like filming with a camcorder but it’s a start. Don’t want to many things going on at the same time I’m easily confused lol. Has anyone had any experience with these? If so any advice or things you think helped/hurt you when using it.

Attachments

• D33B1D50-18F7-4D36-865F-491A12D618F7.jpeg
    D33B1D50-18F7-4D36-865F-491A12D618F7.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 20
Following. Last winter Wally World had an older version (maybe version 3, 4, not sure) for like $69, I passed, went back later that day and it was gone.
Maybe you can share some short videos from practice. Also wondered about the camera that mounts to a ball cap type hat.

That one your talking about was the solo version. I bought the 4. It was $300 for the bow package. I’ve got it charging then I’ll lget it on the bow tonight and I’ll shoot it tomorrow and see if I can get some videos to upload. I wanted it to share with my friends but also if I question a shot I can look on my phone to see where the arrow hit exactly.
Following. Last winter Wally World had an older version (maybe version 3, 4, not sure) for like $69, I passed, went back later that day and it was gone.
Maybe you can share some short videos from practice. Also wondered about the camera that mounts to a ball cap type hat.

Wow, actually pretty good. New one should be great. Was that in non-zoom mode?
No zoom. The buck was 10 yards away.

Here is another video of my Iowa buck kill. This shot was just under 20 yards. I have a habit of dropping my bow arm after a kill so don’t get much after the shot. Something I need to work on. The video quality is actually much better on my computer. Once loaded into YouTube it seems to degrade quite a bit.

Last edited:
Back