• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tagged out!

Jmarzey

Followed up my first bow buck with another good one last night! Same spot, same set up, same tree. I got set up about 4:20 yesterday afternoon; pulled the bow up, knocked an arrow, sent a few emails (still trying to work) and at 4:30 I looked over and he was running down the ditch towards me.

I didn’t even have my release on yet! He was coming straight from my 9 o’clock, where I had no cover. I had to swing to my right, onto my top stick to put the tree between us, dig my release out of my pack, strap it on, grab the bow, and when I stepped back on the platform he was standing at 20 yards. I spined him and he fell where he was. I put another one in him and it was over.

10 minutes in the tree on November 4th and it was all over!! Man what a year it has been. To be tagged out in GA is crazy for me. Such a bittersweet feeling knowing that I’m done and it’s so early. After so many heart breaks I am overwhelmed with all of the success this year.

I get a bonus buck hunt Thanksgiving weekend and I’m planning on getting to Alabama for their rut for a few weekends.

Man I love this Stuff! What a year!
608f26e93972652d49ee3c4ac1442b59.jpg

0cbc35d5e129a4731276b2b6101cf3d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back