• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Talk about a quick scare.

devildog

I was hanging 22 feet up this weekend and relaxing through the midday with my knees on the tree and leaning back on my back pad and one of my S-binders on the back pad broke! I only fell back a little bit and was never in danger, but for a second I thought I was falling to my death LOL. Talk about being wide awake after that little scare.

Last edited:
Everytime I look at the dinky plastic buckles on my Tethrd Recliner I think to myself. What's going to happen when that thing breaks and I feel like I'm falling? I'm sure my heart will probably skip a beat lol.

If that ever happened me, I'd have to climb down and clean up. I'm very new to the saddle crowd and I'm still a bit nervous. So, that could put me over the edge.

The same happened to me. It gets your attention REAL quick. I've since modded my back band similar to what Tethrd has and it works much better. I think with the higher angle it's more comfortable also.

Back