• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tapatalk...did we lose it?

Allegheny Tom

SH Member
It kinda went belly up on me.
Wont connect to several forums.
Someone suggested to uninstall/reinstall it, which I did. When I search for Saddlehunter to add it to my groups, it says it cannot find it.
I heard rumors a few months ago that Tapatalk wasn't gonna work soon...is that the case now?

Didn’t loose saddlehunter but lost another forum. Make 2 in 3 months.
Which sucks it’s literally the only way I will look at a forum. If they do away with it it will be one more reason to stay off this phone. Maybe I can go back to a flip phone!! Lol

See you in a tree, Ricky

I just loaded Tapatalk and it looked OK. Saddlehunter.com was taking a long time to respond today on my computer at times.

Mine just started working.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seems to be working better right this minute, although it was still goofy a couple hours ago.

I want to do a test photo.
Over 400 pods drying out...

075733a4464f55f0bf4be374c0959850.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I hate tapatalk. Mobile versions of websites suck period and it really sucks that search engines punishes you by forcing webdevs to build mobile versions to rank on searches.

-signed irritable website hand coder

Last edited:
I can’t get 3/4’s of the the pictures to show up on Tapatalk for this form. Other forums I have not had this issue. Not sure what causes it...?

I can’t get 3/4’s of the the pictures to show up on Tapatalk for this form. Other forums I have not had this issue. Not sure what causes it...?
I just did another tapatalk upgrade. Hopefully this helps. I like using tapatalk but it has been a bit of a pain on my end to try to stay up to date and compatible.

And the weird thing is that not everyone has the same problems. I haven't had any problems viewing images although I know some people have.

I occasionally have to goto web view to view pics.

There for a few days I couldn’t view the forum either. Sometimes it works but extremely slow.

I thought I was the only one having that issue on that day, I was in “glove” part of Wisconsin and figured it was bad connection, but I guess not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t noticed. I stopped using Tapatalk over a year ago. Didn’t care for it. I’m sure I’m in the minority but much prefer the web version.

Mine occasionally will slow down or not load, but most of the time it works fantastic. Never any problem loading pics sideways, either with Tapatalk.

Back