• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tapatalk interruption

Mike K

I like to view this site with an iPad. EVERY TIME I click on a post to read it, I get a pop up asking to continue with tapatalk. This is extremely annoying. Is there a way to disable it ?

Do you have cookies enabled? I only get that prompt after deleting cookies.

Download Tapatalk and view with Tapatalk! It works good and makes pics easy to post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I have cookies enabled. I only get this when I use my iPad, and it won't let me continue until I click on tapatalk and then hit the back arrow. There is an option to continue with my normal Browser but when I hit that button it does nothing. I tried downloading tapatalk but it's not compatible with my older iPad.

Last edited:
Back