• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TCI Expo Charlotte

elk yinzer

SH Member
Anyone going to the Expo this week? Shot in the dark probably, but I know there are a couple arborists on here. This will be my first, I have a booth, 1641. Nothing relevant to SH but I do accounting/consulting so I'm checking it out, see if I can come home with some work and try to build a niche working with an industry that I just think is super freaking cool and respectable and relatable.

Anyone going? Feel free to stop by and chat or meet up for a beer. I'm more on the introvert side of the scale and not looking forward to a few long days of wearing my sales hat. Some hunting talk would break up all the shop talk quite nicely.

When I get a chance to sneak away and check out the show, anything I should be on the lookout for as far as climbing/saddle hunting relevancy? I know pretty much all the major equipment brands are there.

Last edited:
Back