• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team #7

Hey everyone! Good luck this year!

I know some of you as regulars but some names are new to me. I'm in west Michigan, hunt mostly public. This is only my second year but I'm hoping to put at least 10 points up for us lol

Happy deer season everyone!! Gonna be hunting private in central MO. Made my first sit Friday evening for opening day and got skunked. Saw a bunch of turkeys that my boy wants to go after with the crossbow so that may occupy a good portion of October trying to get him a turkey with the crossbow lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Well.....if I knew the rules I could have. I dropped a doe on Thursday, but no saddle in pic.
251fe74e647cb5196866265fa9a68885.jpg

Well.....if I knew the rules I could have. I dropped a doe on Thursday, but no saddle in pic.
251fe74e647cb5196866265fa9a68885.jpg
Try anyway, I don't think the rules are set in stone. And congratulations!

They accept pics without saddles if u have 1000 posts

ab02335c196fe2eff81a2afedaebbbb9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s up team 7! I’m hunting a mix of public and private this year. I will be trying to get my girlfriends son his first deer this year but plan to take off some time to get my hunts in as well. My freezer is empty as of now so I’ll be itchy on that trigger finger. Good luck everyone! Let’s get some points on the board!

Let's get it fella's! I'll be honest, don't expect much out of me points wise. I'm after 1 deer in particular and have no plans to shoot any other buck enless it's something really good. I used to shoot 3-4 deer a year until I got diagnosed with alpha gal, since then I've became a horn hunter since I can't eat um. Now and then I can find someone that wants a doe if I can kill one, if someone does this fall I'll try to add a doe for a few points.

Heck yeah, good looking team fellas! Good luck to everyone this season, stay safe, and don't worry about scoring points it's all for fun.
No, no. Don't listen to him, we're in it to win it...says the guy who has put in exactly zero points over the last two years

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back