• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd M mantis

ethanhogan

Ordered a M mantis 10/18 will be delivered today 10/30. 12 days! Very impressed. I hear larger sizes are much slower, but just a heads up for the skinny fellas.

I received my order processed notice last night, the tracking number will be sent within 48 hrs, can’t wait!!

Anyone interested in a straight trade, an XL Mantis for a Large? I have the XL, and it's just a little too big for me. Still waiting for a Yarak, but in the meantime I want to be as comfortable as possible. Hit me up here or email me at davidtcollins1@gmail.com Mine is about six months old now, has made about 15 sits, and a butt-load of practice runs over the summer. No runs, snags or anything like that. I'd want trade for similar condition Large.

Anyone interested in a straight trade, an XL Mantis for a Large? I have the XL, and it's just a little too big for me. Still waiting for a Yarak, but in the meantime I want to be as comfortable as possible. Hit me up here or email me at davidtcollins1@gmail.com Mine is about six months old now, has made about 15 sits, and a butt-load of practice runs over the summer. No runs, snags or anything like that. I'd want trade for similar condition Large.

There is a classified section, maybe try posting WTT there.

Ordered my XL Mantis on 10/24 it’s arriving on 11/12. Can’t wait to compare it with my Trophyline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 2 days away from 3 weeks waiting on my medium with platform

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Response regarding my order of Mantis+Platform of 10/30:

"-If your order is within the timeframes listed below, your order will be shipped as soon as possible. Please stay patient!
-Please allow some time for those confirmation emails to be sent as they are not sent until UPS scans the package and can take some time for us to package everything up!
-Accessories generally ship within 7-10 days.
-Saddles are currently shipping in around 4 weeks from order date. Unfortunately, expediting orders is not possible at this time.
-Platforms are currently shipping in around 4-5 weeks from order date
-Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming volume of orders, we will no longer be adding any additional items to existing orders. Please order additional items on the Tethrd site. We apologize for the inconvenience.
-If your order falls outside of these lead times, reply to this email and we will look into that order specifically."

I order my M mantis on 10/26 so I'm hoping for next week. Sounds like I may have it by Thanksgiving which is better than what I thought. Our gun opener is the 23rd so maybe I'll be ready by then. Side note: I'll still be sad because I hate to see rifle season come here in the south. Why cant we be a few week long shotgun state?!?! Anyways I'm still like a kid waiting on Christmas

I order my M mantis on 10/26 so I'm hoping for next week. Sounds like I may have it by Thanksgiving which is better than what I thought. Our gun opener is the 23rd so maybe I'll be ready by then. Side note: I'll still be sad because I hate to see rifle season come here in the south. Why cant we be a few week long shotgun state?!?! Anyways I'm still like a kid waiting on Christmas
I ordered medium on the 26th also. I've seen some get theirs before 3 weeks but no email for me yet saying it's shipped.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seems like they haven't done a "shipping update" on there website for along time ... hopeful things are move on schedule?!?!

Back