• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Mantis Size Large, Perfect Condition ***SOLD***!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_Collins

All the bells and whistles, all you need are sticks or steps and you’re up a tree.

Like new (used less than six times over only one season) Tethrd Mantis saddle with fixed Amsteel bridge. Perfect condition, size large (Waist size 34-38).
I’m 6’3” and weigh 250 with a gut, in January/New England with all my clothes, and this was comfortable.

Essentials/Extras

- Tethrd Lineman’s belt with Tethrd prussic knot AND Ropeman 1 Ascender, configure as you see fit, with Black Diamond D style carabiner

- Tethrd safety/climbing tether, with Black Diamond D style, with Aero prussic/quick adjust and Ropeman 1 Ascender, use one or the other or even both

- Microadjusters for seat tension/shaping

- SBW Heater/seat insulator, this thing works great but won’t fit on my new saddle

- Tethrd Mantis Recliner back band, never used

To piece together this whole kit new, it would cost you over $500.00. Make me a fair offer for a great saddle that’s ready to roll with a lot of desirable bells and whistles, in like new condition, and you’ll be up a tree like Spiderman eating a ham sandwich.

Attachments

• Saddle.jpeg
    Saddle.jpeg
    294.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Saddle interior.jpeg
    Saddle interior.jpeg
    490.5 KB · Views: 60
  • LargeMarge.jpeg
    LargeMarge.jpeg
    302.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Saddle wSBW.jpeg
    Saddle wSBW.jpeg