• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd One Sticks Available Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOtgrinMI

Just FYI but Tethrd has their ONE sticks back in stock for those of you looking.

I’ll be honest I’m apprehensive to even try the gen 1 version of these sticks as I have heard them accidentally knock together and they are LOUD which is a complaint I have about a lot of Tethrd gear (heck I even spent a good chunk of time stealth stripping the metal buckles on the my predator pack because it was loud out of the box!). Quite frankly, even a little metal noise in a high pressure state like Michigan can ruin your chances and Tethrd doesn’t seem to be too noise conscious with their products. When designing hunting products I feel it’s best for companies to assume that anything that can make noise will make noise when you are hiking miles back in to hunt and set up in the dark. Also the standoff height doesn’t thrill me being a bigger footed individual but I’ll be interested to hear some more opinions. Also it seems these sticks come out to 1.2lbs a piece with the tree attachment rope which is the same as the 20” C1 Timber Ninjas which are much quieter out of the box (although I hear they have their own issues with stand-off height).

Last edited:
I ordered a set. We will see how they are. The website says 15.9 ounces. I will weigh when I get them.

The good thing is if you don’t like them they’ll be easy to get rid of quickly and if you love them then you’re all set!

First high end sticks I've bought. I have api sticks that I modified to look like beast sticks so I dont have alot to compare to. I did have the hawk helium minis and hated them. Wouldnt dig into the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back