• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd order

Status
Not open for further replies.

302brownst

Anyone have a customer service number for Tethrd? I ordered a saddle on March 5 and haven’t heard anything from them. I emailed them twice.

Hang in there 302, it looks like you are right at the 6 week mark. I bet your stuff will get to you very soon. Alot of people have been in your shoes. I dont think I've read a single post that says it's not worth the wait.

They dont have a number because of all the calls they would get. The emails are already slowing them down.

From a guy that has seen the shop first hand and met the whole crew I can guarantee they are working hard to get the orders out. As soon as saddles come in from the manufacture they are sent out.

Hang in there, I know it's hard to wait but trust me it's worth it. You will really enjoy the new style of hunting.

I was able to make a fleece saddle with stuff I had laying around the house. That was enough to at least get me excited and practicing while I waited for my shipment.

Good luck! It will show up before you know it

Last edited:
@302brownst , I ordered mine on Feb 27. So that puts me at the 7 week mark now. I emailed them yesterday and got a response today saying they are over their 6 week estimation and to keep an eye on the "news" section of their website which has updated shipment information. I feel ya, it sucks waiting

I ordered mine February 22. The news on April 9th was that they are getting several shipments in each week now. They are shipping saddle orders placed in January but catching up quickly. I'm hoping February orders arrive in the next week or two. They are posting updates a couple times a week. The next one should be tomorrow or Friday.

The day is coming when every move we make on this site is going to be prefaced with having to acknowledge a pop up disclaimer saying that all Tethyrd customer service/delivery/etc. issues need to be taken up with Tethyrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back