• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Phantom Help

z_trad85

Hi all,

I’m a brand new to saddles. Tried my buddies Mantis 3ft off the ground and loved the concept. I pre ordered the Tethrd predator XL platform. I also have some Muddy pro sticks on the way. I think I want to pick up a Tethrd Phantom. Does anyone on here want to talk me into another saddle brand...?

Last edited:
Nope If your trying to be minimalist phantom is great. I love mine. But if you want to sit in a lazy boy buy a cruzr. It’s all on what your looking for. That XL predator looks sweet I had the gen 2 and it was awesome but I went to one stick with scout and artisan platform on it.

Nope If your trying to be minimalist phantom is great. I love mine. But if you want to sit in a lazy boy buy a cruzr. It’s all on what your looking for. That XL predator looks sweet I had the gen 2 and it was awesome but I went to one stick with scout and artisan platform on it.
Looked into the Cruzr and I think I want to give that a try. I liked how it seemed to cup more. Thanks for throwing it out there. Any idea how you get access to reply in the classifieds here?

Looked into the Cruzr and I think I want to give that a try. I liked how it seemed to cup more. Thanks for throwing it out there. Any idea how you get access to reply in the classifieds here?
You need to pay for full access to the site I think it’s like 15 a year. Yeah the cruzr is nice I’ve sat in my brother in laws and loved it just not enough to sell my phantom to buy one lol

Mantis rode up on me...Anderson style saddle wasn’t that great so I hunted last year out of a sit drag. Bought an H2 and it is awesome!

Phantom is awesome, as is the Cruzr. In fact the major brands all have the positives and negatives. Good part is the Phantom can be at your house in a few days, and a bunch of companies have a backlog (not positive of shipping times for all companies). They all have resale value which is a great point. I ended up in a Phantom this year by accident and worst case scenario I sell next year to replace.

-Chuck

Phantom is awesome, as is the Cruzr. In fact the major brands all have the positives and negatives. Good part is the Phantom can be at your house in a few days, and a bunch of companies have a backlog (not positive of shipping times for all companies). They all have resale value which is a great point. I ended up in a Phantom this year by accident and worst case scenario I sell next year to replace.

-Chuck
It looks like the Cruzr is 5 weeks out. According to the website. I can work with that.

Aaahhhhh I thought that was leading to a I will sell you the cruzr! Well that’s encouraging. Thanks.

Back