• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Predator has changed the game for me!

Ballistic_Sam

OK Finally got the platform in this week and got to test it out yesterday......My God what have I been missing!!! So Got my Mantis back in Aug. and ran the Wild Edge steps for a bit "wasn't for me" then a ring of steps..."meh" and now the Predator platform. Changed everything in comfort for me for the better. I was having a hard time with getting my feet not to hurt and sitting still. The saddle itself was of no problem for me as stock with a tether height at my forehead. This little platform has made this the only way I want to hunt, kinda mad season is going to end soon. But some late season slick heads need to be stuck this coming Saturday just so I have an excuse to be in the saddle. We have until 2/28 here in Arkansas and I'm looking forward to some all day sits before the season ends. If you are reading this and are on the fence about getting one even if you don't run any other Tethrd products get the platform you won't regret it.

I've tried to explain this to a guy here at work who is contemplating a saddle and he keep talking about using just the top of a double step. I totally get having to try many things to then KNOW what is comfortable and what takes away from that.

Getting a platform was a game changer for me as well. Was just standing on a WE step, which was ok, but not ideal. Got a ridge runner and I think just the ability to stand and take pressure off the saddle is a huge comfort factor.

Back